Using iPhone can be frustrating at times when you don’t know how to fix a specific problem. Your iPhone is chock full of suggestions, some are convenient while others keep occupying the space on the iPhone with no use. In this article we are talking about the Share Sheet Suggestions, and how do they work.
Did you encounter the worthless contact suggestions on the Share Sheet? And want to remove it from the iPhone iOS 14? Don’t worry, iOS 14 has made it easier to remove a contact from share sheet suggestions on iPhone. I’ve made a lot of mistakes by sending the files to the wrong contact, because of the share sheet suggestion, and later realizing it.
Guide to Remove Contact from Share Sheet Suggestions on iPhone
Suggestions are developed by using on-device intelligence and are mostly based on how do you use the phone. No matter, do you want to cast out any single contact suggestion or all contact suggestions at once from the Share Sheet, this tutorial will help you remove a contact from share sheet suggestions on iPhone.
How to Remove Individual Contact from Share Sheet Suggestions in iPhone
If you are targeting any specific contact, then prefer this section of the article. They appear just above the applications, like AirDrop, Messages, Mail, WhatsApp, etc, when you open the Share Sheet. Here’s how to do it.
- First of all, go to the Photos app on your iPhone or you could launch any app that shows Share Sheet.
- Now open any of the photos.
- Click on the Share button.
- You should see the Contact Suggestions on Share Sheet, touch and hold the contact that you want to remove from Share Sheet suggestions. Tap Suggest Less.
Using the same procedure, remove as many contacts as you want from suggestions.
How to remove all contacts from share sheet suggestions?
Once you turn off Suggestions when Sharing, the iPhone won’t show any share sheet suggestions, until you turn back on.
- Now open the Settings App.
- Tap on Siri & Search.
- Turn Off Suggestions when Sharing.
- At the same time, from Siri & Search screen, you can disable the Suggestions for Home Screen, Lock Screen, and Suggestions in Search, Suggestions in App Library.