Your iPhone is substantially more progressed than you might suspect, in case you’re proficient simply utilizing the iPhone to pick the calls or check sends, then, at that point, it’s difficult to monitor every one of the highlights. Also, to be straightforward the greater part of individuals are actually similar to you, which means they just utilize and get familiar with the component that proves to be useful in everyday schedule.
Today in this line of the instructional exercise, we’ll tell you the best way to get ready when charging falls beneath half on the iPhone. It very well may be finished utilizing the Automation instrument situated in the Shortcuts application.
we are eager to assist you, present this Form if your answer isn’t canvassed in this article.
There are three alternatives accessible like When Charging Falls Below %, When Equals to %, and Rises Above %. Here rate % is adjustable, which implies you can set the battery level, which will be pertinent to this load of measurements.
Stage 1: UPDATE IPHONE
It is great to stay up with the latest, at the hour of composing this article, the viable iPhones are running iOS 14 or later significant adaptation. So benevolently check the firmware of your iPhone and afterward continue with the means.
- Connect the iPhone to a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Go to the Software Update.
- Wait until iPhone scans the latest software available.
- Download and install the update if available.
Stage 2: GET ALERT WHEN CHARGING FALLS BELOW 50%
- Search the Shortcuts app on the iPhone, use Spotlight search, or find it yourself.
Open the Shortcuts app.
- Tap on the Automation tab between the My Shortcuts and Gallery tabs.
- If you’ve previously added Automation, then directly tap on the Plus button located on the upper-right screen.
- Select the Create Personal Automation.
- Scroll down to the end, and select Battery Level.
- Select Falls Below 50% option to activate an alert when the iPhone charging falls below 50%. Drag the Battery
- Level slider to adjust the percentage.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Add Action.
- You should see the list of applications, search for the Set Volume option, and tap on it.
Tap on the Volume Level Percentage or drag the slider to set the volume.
- Hit the Plus button.
- Again search for the Speak Text.
- Enter the text that you would like to hear when the battery level falls below 50%.
- Set the Rate and Pitch of the Speak Text Sound.
- You can also change the Language, to do so, tap on the Language option.
- Next up is to change the voice of Siri, if you want to else leave it.
- Tap Next.
- Disable the Ask Before Running button and also tap on Don’t Ask when the prompt appears.
Lastly, tap Done