Apple declared the most recent variant of its iOS working framework, iOS15, last month. The organization has now dispatched the primary public beta of the OS.
The beta adaptation permits clients to test something very similar on their gadgets. The update carries new highlights to iPhones and vows to make it more consistent and quicker than previously.
Here are how iPhone clients can download iOS 15 beta rendition.
How to download and install iOS 15 Public Beta on iPhones:
- 1. First take a backup of your device.
- Sign in using your Apple ID.
- On your, iPhone visit https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/guide.
- Scroll down till you see “enroll your iPhone.”
- Select Download Profile> Install.
- You might be required to enter your passcode and tap Restart to reboot your device.
- Go to Settings> General> Software Updates.
- Click on the iOS 15 public beta option when it appears.
- Tap on Download and install the beta version on your device.